Spring 2019 Session
Sundays, 1 – 5PM
April 7, 14, 28 & May 5
Summer I 2019 Session
Sundays, 1-5 PM
June 23, 30 & July 14, 21
Summer II 2019 Session
August 18, 25 & Sept 8, 15
Fall 2019 Session
October 13, 20 & Novem 3, 10
Connected Childbirth Education Objectives
- Gather with other expecting parents and share your excitement and release your fears surrounding childbirth.
- Receive evidence-based information on all topics surrounding childbirth.
- Practice effective communication for prenatal care and labor and delivery.
- Learn comfort measures that keep the birthing person relaxed and comfortable.
- Understand the stages and phases of labor to understand what is “normal” in birth.
- Learn and practice how to achieve a state of complete relaxation for labor.
- Optimize space in the pelvis for optimal fetal positioning.
- Review medical procedures relevant to labor/birth/postpartum.
- Start a successful breastfeeding journey with knowledge and resources.
- Prepare resources and support for postpartum to allow for optimal bonding.
- Gain confidence about your birth and learn to trust your body!