Connected Childbirth Education Classes
Upcoming Sessions (4 classes)
Winter: January 12, 19 & February 2, 9, 2020
Spring: March 8, 15, 29 & April 5
- $270/birthing person + 1 support person
- Registration required (form below)
- My recommendation is to take this course and complete it before 32 weeks
Connected Childbirth Education Objectives
- Gather with other expecting parents and share your excitement and release your fears surrounding childbirth.
- Receive evidence-based information on all topics surrounding childbirth.
- Practice effective communication for prenatal care and labor and delivery.
- Learn comfort measures that keep the birthing person relaxed and comfortable.
- Understand the stages and phases of labor to understand what is “normal” in birth.
- Learn and practice how to achieve a state of complete relaxation for labor.
- Practice connecting the mind and body in pregnancy, labor and birth through visualizations and breathing techniques.
- Understand how to optimize space in the pelvis for fetal positioning.
- Review medical procedures relevant to labor/birth/postpartum.
- Start a successful breastfeeding journey with practice, knowledge and resources.
- Prepare resources and support for postpartum to allow for optimal bonding.
- Gain confidence about your birth and learn to trust your body!